The latest attack on Christians occurred while they were conducting a Bible Study at the Emmanuel AME Church in Charleston, South Carolina. The developing story line about the 9 murdered Christians is heart breaking, infuriating, confusing and has everyone looking for answers.
Predictably, the Gun-grabbing agenda driven politicians did not miss a beat to use this and other murders like it, to push for their dream goal to nullify the 2nd Amendment. President Obama first among them. He made no mention that it was an attack against Christians. Instead, he and the media made it solely a race issue, with the intent to make it divisive enough to further their political agenda. We’re watching full, unadulterated manipulation, while sadly far too many are succumbing to it.
In a CNN interview with Martin Luther King IV, son of the Nobel Prize winning civil rights leader, the interviewer injected into the discussion with a blatant tone of ridicule; “there are many saying the victims should have been armed.”
The interviewer’s intent was to manipulate the discussion to Dr. King’s non-violence philosophy, so his son would respond with the pacifist adage; “an eye for an eye will leave us all blind and toothless.”
The homily offered by Msgr. O’Keefe, Pastor at St. Margaret of Antioch, Pearl River in Rockland County, evoked the spree killings and echoed the political agenda from the pulpit that the way to stop this kind of evil is by adopting the innocuous policy called “gun control.”
When politicians and theologians conspire to manipulate the public and congregants into being shepherded to willingly surrender freedoms guaranteed by the Bill of Rights to fulfill a political agenda, in the name of protecting them, then a greater danger is afoot. It is insidious and cynical to masquerade evil, as if it were simply an irrational emotion like hate, or it can be resolved by more government control of the means to personally defend ourselves, in exchange for the meager price of personal liberty.
For the political theologians out there who seem to tweak their scriptures, should be reminded the first recorded murder was when Cain killed his brother Abel. There was not a demand for “Rock Control” because of it. The Ten Commandments simply instructs us not to commit murder, it no where says; “Thou shalt not have guns.” The shepherd boy David, guarded his flock from danger with a sling that he used to kill the giant Goliath. There was not a regulation against stones and slings. Jesus Christ commanded his Apostles to sell what they had and to buy a sword. He never preached banning them, regulating them, or ever said Christians should remain defenseless. “Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.” Luke22:36 King James Bible
For our Constitutionally challenged politicians, be reminded that in the history of human civilization no Monarch, Emperor, Fuehrer, Secretary General, or Beloved Leader, ever disarmed their populations to free them or protect them. No spree killer ever successfully attacked armed people, capable of defending themselves either. No American President should advocate for dismantling the Bill of Rights in trade for safety because it violates their oath of office.
The media stories calling for removing Southern heritage State flags, expanding Hate-Crime legislation, intrusive gun-control, infringing ammo-control, electronic tracker implants, and resurrecting racial animosities are not solutions. These are all manipulated media distractions. But ask yourself, distraction from what?
Let’s think about this. What the spree killers may have in common and the gun-grabbers are manipulating you away from is, that the killers were all being treated for some type of delusional mental disorder, they had acquired the guns illegally, and were prescribed a cocktail of psychiatric drugs. Ask the question, is there a direct correlation between psychiatric drugs and spree killing? Top Ten Spree Killers were taking mind drugs
“10. Erik Harris – Columbine Shooting: Along with Dylan Klebold, Harris killed 13 and wounded 23 before killing themselves at their Littleton, CO highschool in 1999. Harris was on Zoloff and Luvox,
9. Jeff Weise – Red Lake Shooting: Weise shot his grandfather and a friend before taking a gun to his Minnesota high school. His 2005 rampage killed 9 and wounded 12 before turning the gun on himself. Weise was 16, but was prescribed an adult dosage of Prozak.
8. Kip Kinkel – Oregon School Shooting: In 1998 the 15-year old shot his parents while the slept. He then went to his school in Springfield, OR and killed 2 classmates, injuring another 22. Kinkle was on both Ritalin and Prozak.
7. Michael Carneal – Kentucky School Shooting: In 1997 this 14-year old opened fire on students at a prayer meeting in West Paducah, KY, killing two, wounding 5. Carneal was on Ritalin.
6. Andrew Golden and Richard Mitchell Johnson – Arkansas Massacre:Responsible for a 1998 middle-school shooting near Jonesboro, AR that killed four students, one teacher, and wounded 10 others. Both of the boys were taking Ritalin.
5. Bufford O. Furrow Jr. – Jewish School Shooting: Opened fire on a Los Angeles Jewsish Community Center in 1999. Five children were wounded. Later in the day, Furrow killed a mail carrier. Furrow was under court order to take Prozac.
4. Steven Kazmierczak – Northern Illinois University Shooting: Kazmierczak shot and killed five people and wounded 21 others before killing himself in a Northern Illinois University auditorium in 2008. Prior to the shooting he had been taking Prozac,Xanax and Ambien. Toxicology results showed that he still had trace amounts of Xanax in his system.
3. James Holmes – Movie Theater Shooting: Shot and killed twelve people and wounded another 70 in an Aurora, CO movie theater in 2013. Holmes was being treated for depression and was prescribed the anti-anxiety drug clonazepam and the antidepressant sertraline, the generic version of the antidepressant Zoloft.
2. Aaron Alexis – Navy Yard Shooting: The Washington DC Navy Yard shooting took the lives of 12 people and wounded 3 more in 2013. Alexis was under the influence of the antidepressant Trazodone.
1. Cho Seung-Hui – VA Tech Shooting: Killed 32 and wounded 17 before committing suicide on the Virginia Tech campus in 2007. Seung-Hui was being treated for depression and had at various times in his life been prescribed Zoloft,Paxil, and Prozak. The New York Times reported that he took a pill just prior to the shooting.
Adam Lanza – Sandy Hook Shooting: Killed his mother, then shot and killed 26 at an elementary school in Newton, CT in 2012. Lanza was diagnosed with asperger Syndrome and OCD. He was at one point on the antidepressant Celexa. The secrecy around him and his medical records keeps us from knowing if he was on any medication at the time of the shooting.
Jared Lee Laughner – Gabrielle Giffords Shooting: Killed 6 and wounded 13 others including Rep. Gabrielle Giffords at a shopping center in Tuscon, AZ in 2011. Laughner had a long history of drug abuse and depression. It has been reported that he was being treated for depression and may have been taking a prescription medication, but like Lanza, there is secrecy in his medical history.” [multiple sources- downtrend]
Among the other obvious facts that are consistently and intentionally withheld from the public is that Christians are systemically under attack. Not only by the terrorist group ISIS. Christianity itself is under attack, mocked, and its’ tenants diluted by the same gun-grabbing politicians and heretical theologians promoting apostasy.
When your religious and political leaders, as well as the media, consistently bombard you in an attempt to program you to disarm yourself, discard the protections guaranteed by the Bill of Rights, as a means to peace, safety, and tranquility, then re-read your bible, question all government authority, and to paraphrase Jesus Christ, contact your local gun-dealer and tell them, Jesus sent you.