Mounting evidence released by the State Department’s Office of the Inspector General indicate that the FBI has sufficient cause to recommend prosecutorial action be taken against Hillary Clinton for her role in the mishandling of Classified documents and a Class A Felony for lying under oath.
Should that happen, Hillary Clinton will be the only Presidential candidate ever to face allegations of Obstruction of Justice, negligent handling of classified material, lying under oath, and multiple RICO violations for money laundering, while mounting a bid for the White House.
State Department Office of the Inspector General Report:
In a summary prepared by Dr. James Afshar, Federal Government consultant, he delineates the list of violations:
“Last week after the US state department Inspector General announced his findings.
FBI now has sufficient and necessary evidence to take action and submit its decision to AG in DOJ. You will see the summary of the findings below:
• Obstructions of Justice by Hillary and her aids. Section 1410
• Obstruction of criminal investigation. Section 1511
• Obstruction of state or local law enforcement. Section 1411
• It’s a federal crime to negligently handle classified information. Sec. 1924
• It has been discovered that she had 1,200 classified, top secret and confidential emails in her home PC private non-secure server. Section 1924
• It’s a class A felony sec.798, to lie under oath. Hillary under oath stated to a federal Judge that she handed over to the state department all of her mail. State department Inspector General this week announced that her statement is not true.
• Also, she claimed that the department approved her to use her home PC for the government work. State department IG this week announced that her statement is not true.
• She did not report to the state department or other US authorities that her home PC had been hacked a number of times. And her system administrator had shut down her PC in order to stop the attacks.
• RICO Act Money Laundering and Bribery, sec.201 against both Clinton Foundation & Hillary Clinton. Section 1503.”
~ Dr. James Afshar, 31 May 2016
Judicial Watch reports Hillary IT staffer pleads 5th:
The mainstream media seems to be downplaying the seriousness of these allegations. News pundits continue avoiding the prospects of Hillary Clinton being indicted by a Grand Jury or the FBI announcing they will recommend prosecution to Attorney General Loretta Lynch. The implications are staggering in their impact on the Presidential Campaign so close to the convention. The announcement will have to come before the Convention to avoid the pandemonium that will evidently follow.
Additionally, Hillary received the endorsement from the President of the United States but at what point will he be pressured to reverse himself and force her to step down from the race. Much hooplah is being made by a slurry of recent Polls showing Hillary leading over her rival Donald J. Trump. Yet, the polling questions make no mention of the FBI and Department of State Inspector General reports.
If the FBI does not move forward before the convention and she is the Democrat Party Nominee, the party takes the risk the public reaction will force her to withdraw from the race. The polling will be brutal. The scandal will implicate others associated to her husband, former President Bill Clinton. Will he face questioning or the chance of indictment as well? If the FBI moves before the Convention, forcing her to decline the nomination, the Party still has a chance to nominate another challenger to face Donald J. Trump in November 2016.
The book; Clinton Cash by Peter Schwiezer outlines his investigation which uncovers astounding instances where the Clinton Foundation committed countless acts of “pay to play” and “influence peddling” on a grand scale:
The daily compound of Clinton crimes that opens up national security questions, such as do foreign powers have blackmail evidence against the Clinton’s that will compromise U.S. security? Did the mishandling of Top Secret intelligence reveal methods and sources, like foreign spies, and technology used to collect intelligence?
In the face of these open ended questions and unresolved allegations, the question will arise; is Hillary fit to serve the highest and most trusted office in the land? If not her, then the Party must find her replacement now.